Below is a collection of fall prevention resources from various organizations, including handouts, directories, studies, reports, assessments, and plans.
- Facts About Falls: Facts categorized by “Common,” “Connecticut,” “Prevention” and “Costs.”
- Figures: More statistics about injuries and falls.
- Maps: United States map showing the statistics of the number of deaths from unintentional falls broken down by state.
- WHO Global Report on Falls Prevention – World Health Organization’s yearly report on falls preventing in the elderly population world wide.
- Evidence-based Practices to Reduce Falls and Fall-related Injuries among Older Adults: Collection of 25 articles in the Frontiers in Public Health Journal focused on fall prevention interventions.