- Are You Or A Loved One At Risk For Falls?”: One-sheet PDF outlining risks, consequences and what doctors can do to help assess risks for falls.
- Balance Assessment Handbook: This tool helps assess balance and should be used in conjunction with the Balance Assessment Video.
- Fall Prevention At Home: Brochure to help you prevent falls at home by offering some things that can be done to lower the risk for falls.
- Preventing Falls And Fall-Related Injuries: List of things to do to create a safe environment with less risks for falls.
- The Timed Up & Go Test For Fall Risk Assessment: Description of thte test doctors are asked to perform annually to all patients who are 65 years or older to assess fall risk.
Posted in: Organizational Resources