- Home Modification – A brief introduction to home modification, a list of everyday situations that pose risks for falls.
- Catch Yourself – Simple Steps to Prevent Falls.
- Preventing Outdoor Falls – Caroline Cicero, PhD
- Tracking Falls in California: Better Data Needed –
Christy M. Nishita, Ph.D. and In Hee Choi, PhD
- Assistive Devices – Benefits of assistive devices and
how to get an assistive device
- Balance and Mobility – Causes of balance and mobility problems
- Falls and Vision Loss Part 1 – Bernard A. Steinman, PhD
- Falls and Vision Loss Part 2 – Bernard A. Steinman, PhD
- Profile of CA Falls – Christy Nishita , Ph.D and In Hee Choi, PhD
- Falls Among Older Adults: Public Health Surveillance Issue – In Hee Choi, PhD , Roger B. Trent, Ph.D. , Christy M. Nishita, Ph.D. , and Jon Pynoos, Ph.D.
- Multi-factorial and Physical Activity Programs for Fall Prevention – Debra Rose, PhD, Laurence Rubenstein, MD, MPH, Anna Q. Nguyen, OTD, OTR/L, Caroline Cicero, PhD & Bernard A. Steinman, PhD
Posted in: FPCE Generated Information