- A Tool Kit To Prevent Senior Falls: Fact sheets, graphs, and brochures about falls and fall prevention for older adults designed for fall prevention programs.
- A Tool Kit To Prevent Senior Falls: Brochures: Brochures about what you can do to prevent falls and checklists for safety.
- Falls Among Older Adults: Facts and lists about the programs and accomplishments by the CDC regarding falls among older adults.
- Falls and Hip Fractures Among Older Adults: List of facts and figures from the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control about falls and hip fractures.
- Fall Prevention and Management Aid: This aid is intended to prompt clinical staff to consider a systematic assessment for determining patients’ risk for falling and to recommend interventions.
- U.S. Fall Prevention Programs for Seniors: A comprehensive PDF about fall prevention programs for seniors from the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control.
- Remembering When: Fire and Fall Prevention for Older Adults: Powerpoint presentation with photos and artwork detailing and illustrating step to prevent falls in the home.
Posted in: Organizational Resources