- Best Practices in Physical Activity: Outlines the importance of physical activity in fall prevention.
- Designing Safe and Effective Physical Activity Programs: Descriptions of different physical activity programs that elders can participate in to prevent the risk of falls.
- Environmental Scan: A comprehensive description an environmental scan used to assess to the problems of falls for older adults.
- Media Release: Release about Falls Free, a national action plan that addresses the challenges and barriers related to a national falls prevention initiative and outlines key strategies and action steps to help reduce fall dangers for older adults.
- National Action Plan
- Research Review Papers: Review includes risk factors and prevention strategies, role of excerise in reducing falls, role of medication modification in fall prevention and the role of environment at home and the community in fall prevention.
Posted in: Organizational Resources