Click on these case studies to learn from their successes.
- Appointed staff member to oversee fall prevention efforts at the county department of public health
- Created a senior injury prevention coalition
- Developed proclamation declaring May as Fall Prevention Awareness month in Napa County
- Obtained $65,000 of Master Tobacco Settlement Funding to the AAA towards a new fall prevention program; followed by a $100,000 grant award from the Queen of the Valley Medical Center’s Benefit Committee
- Created a fall prevention task force
- Obtained $150,000 from county budget for permanent staff and a service contract with a home modifications provider